WHY DAY CARE
Today majority of the chemotherapy regimens are relatively simple and straightforward Devoid of major immediate risks and side effects. Hospital admission for chemotherapy administration is limited to specific circumstances only which is the current practise in developed countries.
- It's one point contact - hassle free, simple with minimum administration
- Cost effective and actually less expensive
- Treating Oncologist has direct and immediate control
- Patients undergoing treatment are tired of being hospitalized being repeatedly with a dependant feeling and fatigue and hence continue are much more comfortable in familiar and safe environment.
WHY GDCC? (Dr Ghanekar's Day Care Chemotherapy Centre)
- "state of Art Facility at your doorsteps"
- Advanced, Scientific laminar flow chemotherapy machine to avoid impurity and ensure sterile environment with biosafety
- Well equipped with latest machinery and gadgets not only to enhance patient care but also to manage rare but serious side effects.
- Dedicated and well trained staff
- Air conditioned, spacious and comfortable ambience for patients and relatives as well<
- Personalized care and customized theories for each patient.
- Counseling at all sessions , personalized dietary advise